Paulie has delivered Workplace Wellness Programs to the following organisations:
- AM Solutions (Chemist Warehouse group)
- ASG-Dowling Group (IT and consulting)
- ATPI-Voyager (corporate travel & leisure)
- Banyule City Council
- the Calendar Club (publishing)
- Collingwood College
- Ivanhoe Grammar School
- the Melbourne Recital Centre
- Movember Australia
- National Australia Bank
- Neilsen (market research)
- Pitcher Partners (accountancy)
- Save the Children Australia
- the State Parliament of Victoria
The Mindful Body & Spirit Difference
Mindful Body & Spirit operates as a counterpoint to most other workplace wellness providers who outsource the delivery of their programs to random third-party subcontractors. These companies care more about the health of their own profits, over the health of workers.
When you choose to engage Mindful Body & Spirit at your workplace, you will be dealing exclusively with Paulie, throughout all stages of the program. Through this direct and flexible approach, Paulie is able to gain insights into the unique needs of your workplace, and to deliver tailor made wellness programs for your staff.
Client engagement is a top priority for Paulie, who prides himself on his ability to connect with clients and to cultivate long-lasting relationships, as he has done with the staff at ASG Group, Telstra, and Ivanhoe Grammar.